It’s snowing super hard while I am typing this. I guess the first storm of this year is making up for the majority of the Iowan winter last year. Dick. Anyway, back to my epic coverage of search terms:
13. Search terms of the apocalypse (sigh) : jugged boobsstranger
I’ve got no idea how this lead to me. It’s one of the most interesting sets of words I’ve come across and I have read some seriously ridiculous writing. Plus “boobsstranger,” a new compound word. Is it a mistake? Is someone trying to re-write Finnegan’s Wake from a pervy perspective?
14. Duh, of course this would lead here: very cute guinea pigs
I may be biased, but mine are ridiculously cute.
15. Really? Spelling! : essay summery about the thrill club by r.l. stine
I guess I covered that: The Thrill Club, a true classic of our times
16. Yes, yes she was: twiglets funny
17. I’ve had several: baby boy ginny pigs
There’s that “ginny” again.
18. I can’t believe how many people are looking for this quote: two trappers find human feet in a pile of mush. this is one job the carpet cleaners mess up badly
Deadly Women is one of my favorite shows, I still want to watch the episode about Amy Archer-Gilligan . The one that quote is from is called “Love You to Pieces,” and apparently the carpet cleaner/killer is of much interest. If more feet are found in the desert I won’t be surprised.